The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Current State of Affairs

Mom and Dad are trying to adjust to their new surroundings. They have their good days and bad days, however Mom is struggling the most while Dad is trying to be a good sport. Marlene and her family and Sandy are doing everything they can to help them accomodate to Sunrise Assisted Living. Our concern for our parents' happiness can be all-consuming; I am so grateful for my sisters and what they are doing for our folks. But to take my mind off of all that has occured since the fire and to celebrate the joy of life and hope for better times ahead I turned to my camera and shot a few pictures of Chelsea and Sawyer a couple of days before he turned 10 months old. This is one of my favorites.

5 comments:

papa and cilla said...

He is so dang cute. His hair is to die for and that smile.....

Unknown said...

The background looks like we are at one of those mall places. He is cute. I hope he stays ten months forever.

Brittany Archibald said...

That is beyond presh! What a cute shot. Did you get your lens fixed?

MAMACITA said...

Wow. Sometimes there just aren't words.

And your sweet parents. I can only imagine how hard all this has been and IS--for ALL of you.
Looking forward to Broadcast tonight--as I'm sure you are too.
Keep up the excellent picture taking! :)

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

such a sweet picture!