The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Friday, February 12, 2010

"...in the Grandiose Silence of the Snow..."

Look at these beautiful pictures taken by Margaret Archibald that she sent me of her neighborhood in Potomac, Maryland! I think they are so beautiful I just had to share. I know folks on the East Coast are getting very tired of this absolutely crazy winter and February has been unbelievable and very challenging for them (especially recent transplants from California and Texas). But I stand in awe at the magnificent artistry of Jack Frost and Mother Nature. These photographs remind me of those I used to stare at and dream about in the Ideals magazine from my childhood. Oh, the places my imagination can wander with these as my guide.




3 comments:

MAMACITA said...

Wow. Yah. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.