The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break

In my excitement to have my 3 precious grandkiddies and their mom fly out here for 2 1/2 weeks I made up this song that we're singing around here (to the tune of Here We Round the Mulberry Bush)

Annie and Jake and Juliette
We haven't seen them yet
Very soon they will get
To come to California

Sawyer and his Nannie Joy
Love these little girls and boy
Very soon they'll all enjoy
Their trip to California


Jordan will join us for part of the time. Although we have great things planned the beauty of this place is that when all else fails you can go the beach. The Carlsbad Calendula festival is in full bloom and we hope to make it down there. We have a day trip to Disneyland for when Jordan's here. We have a few days planned up in NorCal to see the Gallachers, my folks. and hopefully Eli and for Brittany to see the Storeys. I'm hoping we'll make it over to the little petting zoo in San Juan. Plus we'll have Easter together. Yum Yum... ham, funeral potatoes, and blueberry jello. And I have a secret surprise for one Friday night for the grown-ups. (It's NOT a sporting venue).

I haven't had a spring break vacation for many years. Two years ago Britt and Jord and family went to Mexico with some friends. It seemed like everyone was going to Mexico that spring. I wanted to get in the spirit of Spring Break in Mexico so I got dressed up and took this picture on self-timer and sent it to them. If you can't join 'em in person, join 'em via the internet. Fortunately, this spring we'll be together. I think we'll have tacos to celebrate! Ole!

This picture kills me

2 comments:

MAMACITA said...

LOVE THE PIC!! Very festive!! And love the song! I had to sing it through just to test it out--it worked! You are going to have so much FUN with them!! Enjoy!

Valerie said...

What fun!!