The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing,,, MY BIG COMEBACK

I'm baaaaaack!

Somehow life went from December to June and I don't know how that happened and I bet you don't either.
I see that this blog background was still Christmas themed so at least that was the first thing to change.. And in the past few months apparently blogger has changed their style, so I'll have to figure out what's up with that.
I will admit life has been crazy but not all bad. This picture sort of sums it up; Chelsea, and Sawyer in bed with me:


And I really like this one of Chelsea after her shower:


And this one just sort of ticks me off. It's a picture taken 3 years ago at my Cousins Reunion.  All the people in this picture are my cousins or brothers. HOW COME I HAD TO BE THE SHRIMP? My folks should have named me Lili Lilliputian Woolf. I mean really! The Gallachers got all the great hair. The rest of the Babbels, Harpers, McKnights, and Schenks along with brothers Fred and Bill got all the height. All my girl cousins and sisters are tall. Guess that just leaves brother John and me, and I got all the brains so what does that leave him?


In reflecting back on my life I am grateful that an ex-husband never used this excuse against me for marital dissatisfaction: 




My headline would have read "Woman wearing bifocal contacts kills husband in furious rage after he has been out catting around and has the nerve to bring the skinny ladies with the big ears home with him.

I swore I wouldn't stay up til 2am two nights in a row, and I'm already a liar. So I'm calling it a night. 

However, I'm ready for Summer, I'm not letting this get past me, that's for sure.  Here's Sawyer to prove it:


                   .
And to get us past our typical June Gloom down here my brother Fred sent some beautiful roses for Mother's Day. They truly were amazing. I can almost smell them. Happy Beach Daze Ahead to You!




No comments: