The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Daddy Does his Duty

Life has been a bit hectic. I had a little vacation in Minnesota that I'll blog about later but just for tonight I thought I'd post this video. Brittany had to make a quick weekend trip out to San Francisco to see her dad. Eli stopped in the day before she got there. Chelsea, Sawyer and I flew up yesterday for the day. Lynn's not doing well and is now in a nursing home.

Jordan emailed this brief clip to my iphone on Sunday. While holding down the fort with 3 little kids and Mommy M.I.A., he was able to experience the bright side of self-sufficient children getting themselves dressed for church.

1 comment:

Brittany Archibald said...

What a couple of spazoids. I love it! I hadn't seen that clip yet. I love how Jake tries to mimic every single thing that Annie does.