The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things to Look Forward To

1. Next week I fly to Sacramento for my niece, CAILEY's, wedding shower. I won't be able to attend the wedding since I'll be in Minnesota helping with the birth of the latest Archibald twins.


2.  Spend a few weeks in Woodbury, MN on vacation??? helping Brittany with her new little boys that should be arriving sometime in the next few weeks


3.  Chicago Book Group retreat in September.


4.  France. Date to be determined by other uncalendared circumstances.


Question:  What ties these 4 things together?

3 comments:

Valerie said...

What?! I didn't know Brittany was expecting? What ties these four things together? Is it that you are taking your favorite niece (me) with you on all your adventures? :)

jowo said...

Val, I think that is a very good guess. I like it. But I don't think it's the answer.

Brittany Archibald said...

Valerie, where have you been? I guess the real question is, where have I been? Clearly I haven't updated enough people on this news. It's been a tiring last 9 months. Oh, and I like Val's answer...but replace her name with mine. :)