The Mercy Finder

The Mercy Finder

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Procrastination

PROCRASTINATION: Someone in favor of a country full of crasties

Successfully having procrastinated one more day a task that I have put off for one more year, I fully herewith commit that I will accomplish and succeed at this task TOMORROW. In the words of thinkexist.com procrastination may be "...hands down, the thief of time" but it is also "...the key to prolonging life".

If you happen to read this blog after April 28, please help me be accountable by checking in and seeing if I did what I said was going to do.


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Did you do it yet? Did you? Did you?

jowo said...

aaargh...it's 4:30 and I haven't started...but I will, I will, I will...I will myself to start in a little bit...

jowo said...

BTW, il fait accomplis

Unknown said...

I like that painting but unfort in an odd way that lady on the towel reminds me of Cathy from the comics. In theory there is always something to do so we are always procrastinating. I simply don't like the word. In fact, if I was on Inside the Actors Studio and he asked me what word I hate, I might say procrastination. I think that is what I am doing now...by writing this paragraph and all.